Divido bolsters merchant capabilities to supercharge checkout finance experience ahead of the Golden Quarter
Written by Marketing Team
London, UK – 19th September 2023: Checkout finance provider, Divido, today launches two new product capabilities ‘Divido Analytics’ and ‘Split Capability’, allowing merchants to have greater understanding and flexibility over their checkout finance experience.
- Divido launches ‘Divido Analytics’ and ‘Split Capability’ to give merchants greater control and insight into their checkout finance strategy
- The additions will allow greater understanding around lenders and provide flexibility to checkout finance performance
- Building on the recent launch of Divido Connect, which allows merchants to offer retail finance programmes across UK and Europe, these new capabilities will enhance and support merchants through upcoming sale periods in the Golden Quarter
Split Capability allows merchants to split product sales between different lenders, increasing business resilience and growing sales, managed via the Divido Merchant Portal. If a lender changes their appetite to lend against different products, merchants can turn to an additional lender within the Divido Connect ecosystem, allowing merchants to continue selling across key product verticals.
This is a pressing issue within the green energy sector where some lenders’ inclination can change towards the likes of heat pumps and solar panels. This year in the UK alone, solar panel sales have doubled as UK homeowners look at alternative ways to cut soaring bills cost. However, installation can cost between £12,000 and £13,000, a sizable outlay for families at a time when there are signs of a cost-of-living crisis expanding. To support consumers on their mission to live more sustainably, it’s important merchants have the right lenders to support this shift in consumer behaviour.
CEO of Divido, Todd Latham explains:
Consumers are more eco-conscious than ever and are looking to shop with companies that align with their values and support their ambitions to be more sustainable, as well as reduce daily expenses. Split Capability enables merchants to do just that and allows businesses to keep selling products for the moments that matter.
Divido has also launched Divido Analytics which gives merchants unmatched control over their customer retail finance data. Merchants increasingly struggle to balance the cost of acquiring customers with profitability. Divido Analytics gives merchants the live data they need to power profitability by analysing the performance of individual finance plans, product verticals and more.
Our research shows that 50.4% of consumers would be more likely to complete a purchase if they knew checkout finance was a payment option and 54.2% would consider spending more if this was an option. New data also shows that over 35% of consumers plan to do all of their Christmas shopping between now and Black Friday. With these insights and access to real time data, merchants can create unique buying experiences for consumers tailored to payment preferences.
Divido Analytics allows merchants to:
- Monitor retail finance performance in real time across all lenders, countries and sales channels to improve business performance. You can also analyse conversion rates and optimise the buying journey
- Obtain a granular view of customer demographics to help increase customer loyalty
- Track progress against KPIs with tailored and bespoke dashboards to access the Divido platform in any application journey
Merchants are coming up to a pivotal sales period in the UK. The Golden Quarter is a perfect opportunity to boost sales for the rest of the year and its imperative merchants have the most up to date capabilities to do this and manage the experience end to end. As consumers are still navigating a turbulent economy, checkout finance could be a powerful payment option to convert clicks to sales and build customer loyalty.
Notes to editors
For more information, please contact:
The Divido marketing team at email@example.com
Split Capability is only available to merchants in the UK, beginning 2024.
- Divido connects merchants, lenders and payment partners at points of sale across Europe to offer checkout finance solutions.
- Divido offers merchants access to retail finance across multiple markets with one integration, or to whitelabel its tech stack to help merchants launch their own services.
- Through Divido, consumers can instantly access finance from established lenders at the moment they need it, online, in-store and on the go.
- Divido is fully ISO 27001 certified.
- Divido has received The Queen’s Award for Enterprise, and Deloitte included Divido in its 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK.
- Headquartered in London, the business employs over 70 people.
- Find out more at https://www.divido.com/
You might also
be interested in
Keen to know more?