How will the Consumer Duty impact retail finance
Written by Marketing Team
June 12, 2023 at 11:00am GMT
How will the Consumer Duty impact retail finance?
- Edo Volta, Chief Revenue Officer at Divido
- Charlotte Hill, Partner at Taylor Wessing
- Andrew Rankin, Head of Alternative Lending and Product Development, UK at HSBC
The Consumer Duty is setting a clearer and higher expectation for firm’s standard of care towards consumers. It marks a shift in the FCA’s expectations of firms, and is a much more outcomes focussed approach to consumer protection. But how will the Consumer Duty impact retail finance? What does it mean for merchants and their customer’s experience? And how can merchants be sure they are delivering the right outcomes for their customers?
You will learn:
- What the Consumer Duty is and why it is being implemented
- How the Duty specifically applies to retail finance
- How the Duty can be implemented smoothly without impacting the customer’s journey.
You might also
be interested in
Keen to know more?